Learn to Dance Salsa with
Two left feet? No problem! No partner? Not necessary. We’ll help you to progress to whatever level of proficiency you desire while keeping it fun.
Why Take Private Lessons
Private lessons are ideal for anyone who:
- is too shy for group classes
- wants to learn quickly
- wants to smooth out the rough edges on what you already know
- wants to supplement his/her group classes
- wants to improve specific aspects of his/her dancing (styling, spinning, shines, etc)
- wants to learn something not taught in our group classes (Merengue, Bachata, etc.)
- wants to learn to dance for a special occasion (wedding, sweet sixteen, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions?
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Q: What should I wear?
1.A: Wear something comfortable. Avoid wearing sneakers or rubber soled shoes. Wear leather soles or shoes with a smooth sole. If all else fails, you may wear socks.
2.Q: What other dances, besides Salsa do you teach?
2.A: We can teach Bachata, Cha Cha, & Merengue.
3.Q: At what time do we need to arrive?
3.A: Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Learn At Your Own Pace
In your private lesson:
- the instructor will cover what YOU want to learn
- focus on YOUR problem areas
- work at YOUR pace
- YOU are in complete control
Where Are The Private Lessons Held?
We hold private lessons at our home near 129th and SE Foster Rd. Portland, Oregon 97236. We can also come to your location if you are within the Portland surrounding area.
You may pay with a debit or credit card online or at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, at the beginning of the lesson.
- Group party lessons are ideal for small group gatherings.
- We will teach for 1 hour at $15 per person with a minimum 10 people.
- We also offer group lessons for more than 10 people.
- Please contact us for a special quote.
- Private lessons are ideal for those that prefer individual attention.
- 1 Private lesson for one person – $70 per hour.
- 1 Private lesson per couple – $90 per hour.
- 3 Private lessons per person $170 or $210 per couple per hour.
- Semi-private group lessons are ideal for sharing costs.
- 4 people / $120 per hour
- We also offer:
- 6 people / $140 per hour
- 8 people / $180 per hour
Portland Salsa Dancing Gift Certificate
Most of us have way more stuff cluttering our homes than is really necessary. Instead of giving your special someone another item to collect dust, why not give them an experience. Give the gift of dance. Use the gift certificate link below to select the option that is right for you.