Why Take Private Lessons
Private lessons are ideal for anyone who:
- is too shy for group classes
- wants to learn quickly
- wants to smooth out the rough edges on what you already know
- wants to supplement his/her group classes
- wants to improve specific aspects of his/her dancing (styling, spinning, shines, etc)
- wants to learn something not taught in our group classes (Merengue, Bachata, etc.)
- wants to learn to dance for a special occasion (wedding, sweet sixteen, etc.)
Learn At Your Own Pace
In your private lesson:
- the instructor will cover what YOU want to learn
- focus on YOUR problem areas
- work at YOUR pace
- YOU are in complete control
Where Are The Private Lessons Held?
We hold private lessons at Tangueros Dance Studio located at 10049 Midlothian Turnpike. We can also come to your location if within the Richmond surrounding areas.
You may pay with a debit or credit card online or at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, or money orders at the beginning of the lesson.
- Group party lessons are ideal for small group gatherings.
- We will teach for 1 hour at $10 per person with a minimum 10 people.
- We also offer group lessons for more than 10 people.
- Please contact us for a special quote.
- Private lessons are ideal for those that prefer individual attention.
- 1 Private lesson for one person – $60 per hour.
- 1 Private lesson per couple – $80 per hour.
- 3 Private lessons per person $160 or $200 per couple per hour.
- Semi-private group lessons are ideal for sharing costs.
- 4 people / 120 per hour
- We also offer:
- 6 people / $140 per hour
- 8 people / $180 per hour